SEIDCU eIDC32 IP Poe Ethernet Door Controller Access Module
- The eIDC32 delivers the power you need in the smallest form factor in the industry. The high-performance eIDC32 door controller can handle more cards, more schedules and more functions than any single door controller on the market – making it an advantaged solution for virtually any access control installation
- More Inputs and Outputs. Greater Support. The eIDC32 door controller supports up to two readers per door and features multiple configurable inputs and outputs, providing enhanced support and flexibility at every door.
- Simple Installation. Easy Scalability.The compact eIDC32 conveniently fits inside a double gang box, easily mounted at the door for a quick and painless installation. Add one or more doors as your needs grow. Simply add an eIDC32 door controller and connect a CAT5/6 cable to the nearest network switch.
- The PoE-powered eIDC32 is engineered to provide local power for door strikes, readers, and additional door hardware peripherals – reducing wiring complexity, and providing unmatched convenience and flexibility.
- Unlock Mag Locks! The eIDC32 features a Form C relay (rated for 5A and 250V) that can be used to control the energized or de-energized state of a mag lock. Note: an external power source is needed to fully power the magnetic lock.
- Infinias SEIDCU eIDC32 IP Poe Ethernet Door Controller Access Module
- Product Options
- Shipping Rate: